The vision of Christian Academy is to graduate spiritually and intellectually equipped young men and women to profoundly impact the world and lead it to Jesus Christ.
Christian Academy is a Christ-centered school serving our community by developing young Christian leaders through partnering with parents; to fuse our Christian faith with academics, athletics and fine arts into an excellent educational experience, and to graduate students prepared for college and ready to impact the world for Christ. The underlying mission of Christian Academy of Myrtle Beach is “to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment”.
1) Christian Education-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values a comprehensive curriculum that is fused with a biblical worldview whereby students study the world from a Christ-centered perspective, fostering enduring wisdom, discipline and faith.
2) Christian Leadership-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values school administrators and faculty who model and inspire excellence through their Christ-like example, intellectual curiosity, lifelong learning and disciplined leadership.
3) Christian Diversity-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values being an independent, interdenominational Christian school that is available to families regardless of their race, denomination, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
4) Christian Maturity-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values a maturing faith in Jesus Christ, developing spiritual disciplines that include prayer, Bible study, worship, evangelism and service.
5) Christian Family Culture-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values a family culture that encourages everyone to identify and use their God-given gifts to the best of their ability, helping them grow to their full potential.
6) Christian Partnerships-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values the biblical responsibility entrusted to the parent to educate their child and holds in trust the partnership between families, churches, and the community in the educational process.
7) Maximum Learning Opportunities-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values policies and procedures that promote the best atmosphere for scholarly learning, including class size, class schedule, after-school activities, homework and tutoring.
8) Focus on Learning-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values high expectations for student learning with visible and continuous efforts to measure and improve, enabling them to attend any college of their choice.
9) Safe and Orderly Environment-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values a discipline program that treats all students as God's children and teaches and expects behavior that is proper for ladies and gentlemen of honor.
10) Quality People-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values an exceptional professional staff that is called, compensated, educated, committed and equipped to be rated among the best.
11) Quality Curriculum-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values an educational program where students are encouraged to develop all of their abilities-intellectual, artistic, athletic, spiritual-using the best strategies, tools and technology available.
12) Quality Facilities-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values the development and responsible maintenance of facilities that support and reflect the school's vision and mission.
13) Christian Stewardship-CHRISTIAN ACADEMY values responsible corporate leadership that consistently provides a valuable education, offering a return on investment that meets or exceeds the expectations of its stakeholders.