2013-2014 TUITION AND FEES SCHEDULE
Grades 1-5 $6,550
Grades 6-8 $6,750
Grades 9-12 $7,250
- $325 Education Fee per student at the time of re-enrollment with a maximum fee of $1000.00 per family.
- $150 Application Fee
-Payment options are:
Pay in full on April 1, 2013.
Half tuition is due in April; half due October.
Monthly bank drafts (12 months)
K- $442(x12mos); Grades 1-5 $546(x12mos); Grades 6-8 $563 (x12mos) Grades 9-12 -$604(x12mos)
- Tuition payments and fees are non-refundable.
- Christian Academy strives to keep tuition affordable for all families who seek a Christian education. Families inquiring or needing financial assistance information should contact the Development Director. An online application through F.A.S.T. must be completed each year in order to be considered for financial assistance.
-To apply for assistance, go to our website and click Financial Assistance under the Admissions Tab. Application deadline is March 15, 2013.
*MULTIPLE CHILD DISCOUNT
- Families enrolling with three children will receive a 50% discount on the third child’s tuition. Families with four children will receive 50% discount on the third child’s tuition and 75% on the fourth child’s tuition.
- Account balances should be current for students to re-enroll for the upcoming year. Report cards, student records, and transcripts will be withheld for non-current accounts.